Using pineapples, oranges, bananas, and raspberries in this smoothie makes it a tropical treat. Smoothies are a wonderful way to start our days in any season!
Adding a scoop of Jenni Bean Skin collagen gives you the boost you need to support healthy skin, hair, nails and joints because it’s easily digestible and soluble in cold liquids
In addition to being packed with fruit, smoothies can also be high in protein and are easy to prepare and take with you everywhere you go. A smoothie made with raspberries is full of antioxidants and adds an interesting colour. If you prefer, you can substitute blueberries, strawberries, or blackberries for the raspberries.
Orange juice provides an excellent tropical flavour base for this smoothie. A smoothie with frozen fruit has a better texture than one with fresh fruit and ice and bananas help to thicken the smoothie while adding its dash of flavour.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt, optional
- 1 Serving Jenni Bean Collagen Powder
- Add the frozen raspberries, frozen pineapple chunks, banana, orange juice and collagen powder to a blender. If you’ve opted to add yoghurt, add it to the fruit and juice too.
- Blend the fruit and juice together in your blender. Depending which blender you have, you may need to blend for a longer period of time create a smooth texture.
- Pour the smoothie into a large glass or to go container and use a smoothie straw to drink it up.